Saturday, August 9, 2014

What You Get To Do

There are lots of things you get to do when you lose weight. Here is the List


1. You get to go bra shopping. You get to do this even if you don't lose weight, but it is a thrill when you get to buy a new one that is smaller. I went to Soma yesterday and bought a new bra. I am going to return it because it might just be me, but I cannot stand underwire. The sales girl told me it is because I probably haven't been wearing the correct. So I listened to her and bought it. It's not because I wasn't wearing the right size. It's because I have a really short torso and the wire sits funny on me. So It was a success/failure.
 
2. You get to go hiking. Again you can do this without losing weight, but I would not have been able to do this without losing weight. 60lbs ago I could barely walk up a flight a stairs let alone hike for an hour and a half.
 
3. You can post selfies to dating websites with confidence. Again you probably don't need to lose weight to do this, but I needed to. I wouldn't have had the confidence. I still don't have a ton, but I am getting there. I figure I need to start stepping outside of my comfort zone.
 
There are a lot more things you can do, but these are just three from this week. More to come.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment