Saturday, August 16, 2014

August Birchbox

I got my August Birchbox.
 

I am going to start with what I love. Also I got a new phone and I haven't quite figured out how to use it. Anyway lets get this started.
 
 
 
I loved that it was addressed to me as Magnificent Melissa. It was a nice pick me up to the bad day I had.
 
 
This Hello Breath spray was my most favorite thing. After surgery my doc told me no breath mints or chewing gum. What do you use then if you have a really stinky meal? I didn't even know that there were still companies making breath spray. To me it tasted so good and it was not strong. I feel like it really worked. I actually put my name on the wait list on Birchbox's website.
 
Okay everything else that to me was not worth the money this month.
 
I actually liked the scent of this Harvey Prince Ageless Perfume, but I don't really want to wear it because I don't want to fall more in love with it. I really am more of a body spray girl mainly due to the price factor. I think if I wear it too much more I will fall in love and then spend money I don't have, that actually I do have but should spend on other things especially since I already have way more scents than I need.
I did not try this facial scrub. I am actually going to give it to a friend from work. I already have a facial scrub that I really like that I already got from Birchbox. So I decided to save this product for my friend.
I have fallen in love with eyeliner recently. I was excited to get eyeliner, but they did say it was black and it wasn't that dark so that actually was a disappointment and I had to go over it with something so it wouldn't rub off.

This is shaving cream and it smells like vomit. It says acai and grapefruit but they lied. It is really vomit. I used it and now I smell like vomit.
 
This was a disappointing box for me except for the breath spray. I am still going to keep ordering though because I think they get to have a break on a bad box. I know other people who actually got really good boxes so I think that every once in awhile there has to be a bad box. The eyeliner alone covered the cost of the box as it is a $15 eyeliner.
 
As always if you want to sign up here is the link



No comments:

Post a Comment